Monday, February 6, 2012

Plans for the Big Game

With all of the media hype leading up to the Super Bowl comes the mad dash trying to find the best plans. It seems as if the majority of people choose to go to their friends house to enjoy great food, a good game, and in some cases a lot of alcohol. The liquor and food stores were packed the day of the game with last minute purchases before the parties began. A large group of my friends and I went to The Draft House for the game. After spending the Giants Championship game at Draft House as well, we let our superstitions get the best of us. Many of us wore the same outfits and sat in the same places at the bar in hopes that the Giants would win once again. Although I am not a fan of the Giants, I was excited to be in the town of the team that was in the Super Bowl. Before we left for the bar, we had everyone over to our house for my famous nacho dip. This may be the best Super Bowl I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment